The Pearson Pregnancy - If Men Got Pregnant...
Conceived Dec 3, 1997
Due August 27, 1998
Labor August 29-31
Born August 31, 1998
If Men Got Pregnant...
- Maternity leave would last two years....with full pay.
- There would be a cure for stretch marks.
- Natural childbirth would become obsolete.
- Morning sickness would rank as the nation's #1 health problem.
- All methods of birth control would be 100% effective.
- Children would be kept in the hospital until toilet trained.
- Men would be eager to talk about commitment.
- They wouldn't think twins were so cute.
- Sons would have to be home from dates by 10:00 PM.
- Briefcases would be used as diaper bags.
- Paternity suits would be a fashion line of clothes.
- They'd stay in bed during the entire pregnancy.
- Restaurants would include ice cream and pickles as main entree's.
- Women would rule the world.
This list was posted on ParentsPlace
August '98 expecting board by teddie2.
This site is sponsored by Web
To find out how you can get a web site, send e-mail to email@example.com.