The Pearson Pregnancy - Recommendations for Dad
Conceived Dec 3, 1997
Due August 27, 1998
Labor August 29-31
Born August 31, 1998
- Fathers' Forum - a web site which takes Dads through the 3 trimesters of pregnancy and baby's first year.
- The Expectant Father:Facts, Tips and Advice for Dads-To-Be - excerpt about the 4th month of pregnancy, from the book by Armin A. Brott and Jennifer Ash.
- Birth of a Father - a guys guide to having a baby. This article talks about fatherhood and the changes that take place in a marriage when you throw a new baby into the mix.
- Expecting Dad's Club - ParentsPlace's special board where Dads-to-be can talk to others like themselves about pregnancy and birth-related issues.
- A Father's Journal - excerpts from an upcoming book by Forrest Seymour. Covers various aspects and times of fathering, including the pregnancy.
- Baby Babble - Journey through pregnancy, birth, and the baby's first months with a Dad who's just been there. Also includes a woman's perspective, and a place for you to submit your own stories.
- How to Support a Laboring Woman FAQ - information Dad (or other support person) can use to support and comfort Mom during and after the birth process.
- Postpartum Fathers - a short article about the trials and pitfalls dads face after the baby is born.
- At-Home Dads - a quarterly newsletter for dads who run (or want to run) a home-based business.
- Fathering Magazine - a monthly magazine on Fathering.
- FathersWorld - A virtual community for men who value fathering and their families.
- Mining Co. Guide to Fatherhood - a collection of articles which give practical ideas and advice for dads.
This site is sponsored by Web
To find out how you can get a web site, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.